Date:      Tue, 31 May 2005 08:58:29 +0100
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        bart doe <risc4all@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.4 STUPID INSTALLATION NOTES

Hi,

I'm not a member of the DOC team, but where exactly do you come off
talking to people like this?!  If you have a problem, then be civil
about it and submit a patch or a well documented problem report so that
the documentation can be corrected.

These people dedicate hours of their time to make FreeBSD the fantastic
project it is... don't belittle their efforts by being rude and
abrasive.

You'll also find that people are more helpful when you're not acting
like a spoilt brat....

Cheers,
Marc