Date:      Sun, 02 Dec 2001 00:51:53 +0000
From:      "adoniram hiram" <adoniramh@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I need help

Dear Sir
  I am a new user of FreeBSD , i just heard of Alternative/Opensource OSes ,
stuff like GNU/linux and BSDs , i've only used Microsoft windows before , so
i don't know much about these OSes , i found the FreeBSD 4.4 release in a
CD-ROM of an OpenSource/openware Magazine called LOGIN . I installed FreeBSD
, but when i boot my PC , and after chosing F2 for FreeBSD (since F1 is for
DOS ) , i have Plenty of stuff coming up but at the end i have this  :
FreeBSD/i386 (Amnesiac) (ttyv0)
[then i they ask me for Login and Password]
login :
[I thought Amnesiac was the Login and ttyv0 was the pass but when i tried
them twice i got a message like :]
2 LOGIN FAILURES On ttyv0
    can you please help me , it's very urgent I need your help please email
me back as soon as possible , i need to work on my PC but now i hate
Microsoft so i wanna use BSD please tell me what Login and Pass do i need to
type , or what's the solution anyway
      Hope hearing from you soon
                  BSDely Yours