Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:27:19 -0700 (MST)
From:      gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com (Justin T. Gibbs)
To:        K C <ktichen@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI support

In article <19971216000717.6489.qmail@www07.netaddress.usa.net>,
	K C <ktichen@usa.net> writes:
> Does anyone know if FreeBSD 2.1.7 and above have support for the Iomega Zip PC1616 SCSI Adapter Zip Zoom Adapter. Can you use it like any other SCSI adapter.
>
> Kuan Chen
> Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com

I believe that this adapter is manufactured by AdvanSys.  If this is the
case, there is a driver available for that card in the new CAM SCSI system
that is being developed for FreeBSD-current.  It is not available in any
distributions currently, but as a set of patches that can be overlayed
on a system running FreeBSD-current.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD - Turning PCs into workstations