Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:16:30 +0200
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvsgraph integration not working?

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 12:43, Gernot W. Schmied wrote:
> > I had this same problem until I set 'cvsmodule = "";' in cvsgraph.conf
> > (it defaults to "ttt").  CVSweb seems to properly set the cvsroot
> > (setting it to something bogus in cvsgraph.conf doesn't break CvsGraph
> > integration in CVSweb), but I don't think CVSweb is passing any value
> > for the module (CvsGraph's '-m' option).

Right, fix applied:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/projects/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi.diff?r1=1.248&r2=1.249

> Thank you, that did the trick ( cvsmodule = ""; in cvsgraph.conf).
> Ville, I'd suggest to add a note to the following INSTALL section such as:
[...]

Actually that change is no longer necessary as the -m option is now
always passed to cvsgraph(1), it overrides the "cvsmodule" setting in
cvsgraph.conf.  However, I moved some related docs around from INSTALL
to cvsweb.conf so they're better noticed.

Thanks for the heads up!