Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 14:01:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Jack Freelander <jack@cs.cs.miami.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SQL package

Jack, I like msql or mysql.  I've used msql more, and find it's Perl and C
APIs easy to use.  The author even has a Java API that I've also done some
stuff in.  FreeBSD has a recently updated port of it, and there are some
related Perl modules.  mySQL may be more robust, and I believe it has more
API support (i.e. Tcl).  In my opinion, msql is great.  Are you and
Murrell setting this machine up?  By the way, great choice with FreeBSD.

Joe Clarke