Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:47:12 +1000
From:      Tim Walker <tim@cybersite.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FREEBSD and Linux Installfest, Newcastle Australia

Hi,

LOGIN - our Linux Owners Group In Newcastle,
is having an Installfest on the 20th of August. What
we'd like to do is provide the Installers on the day the
opportunity to try out FreeBSD as well. We have at
least 1 *BSD "guru" who'll be there to do some installs
however LOGIN is also looking for some BSD related
sponsorship on the day.

      This could be in the form of Distro CD's, T-shirts
  Posters, stickers etcetc. Something to make the FreeBSD
side on the install have some presense.

    If this is the incorrect address to approach, could you please
forward this email along. We would appreciate any and all
sponsorship we can get :) (P.S. The South Australian Installfest
attracted over 400 people!. It's a great opportunity to get
people to discover all the alternate OS's :)

Thanks In Advance.
Tim Walker
tim@cybersite.com.au
LOGIN System&Network Admin/Webmaster.