Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 23:01:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
To:        jnash <jnash@neo.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: redistribution

Hi James

If you goto www.cdrom.com you can buy the compleat 4CD pack

I think its about $39

To find out about copyright have a look at

http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/

Keith Anderson

On 27-May-99 jnash wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am interested in redistributing your software to people via cd-rom.  I
> would not be selling your software for a profit!  I would be charging a VERY
> small fee to handle cost and s&h.  I would like your permission to do so.
> Please reply ASAP with any ideas or suggestions and grant permission for me
> do go forward to help less fortunate individuals be able to have your
> wonderful o/s without tying up their ISP for days downloading it.
>

> Thank You,
>
> James Nash

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed FreeBSD."

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
Australia Power Control Systems Pty. Limited.
Date: 27-May-99
Time: 22:58:04
Satelite Service 64K to 2Meg
This message was sent by XFMail