Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/33354: no rsync section in mirror chapter of the handbook

The following reply was made to PR docs/33354; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:35:43 -0500

 I sort of started this, but Peter hasn't gotten back to me yet on the
 rsync...

 Otherwise i've been playing around with rsync, and should have something
 togeather soon, first I want to get the PPP chapter done, the NFS
 section done and the natd chapter updated.  After that, I should be
 pretty good ;)

 --
 Tom Rhodes