Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:48:46 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to know when stable branch is updated?

> Is it hard to create a cvs-stable list, just for commits regarding
> -stable ?  It would be really useful in such cases...

Maybe I've been to quick to delete the other messages in this thread,
but has anyone suggested subscribing to the appropriate CTM list in
order to know when -stable is upgraded? Then you get the upgrade at the
same time.

With CTM you get the source but not the CVS comments. Unless you
subscribe to the CVS CTM list.