Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        kudzu@tenebras.com
Cc:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Numerous broken ports

Hi,

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Michael Sierchio wrote:

> building from scratch after a cvsup in RELENG_4 there are numerous
> ports that are broken from 3.4

> And FYI I've only been using BSD for twenty years...

Um, you're trying to use 3.4 ports for 4.0??  You have 20 years of
experience and you are trying to use ports developed for a completely
different version?

Try re-cvsup'ing your ports tree.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *