Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:19:13 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <markov@globalnet.co.uk>
To:        Clem.Dye@wdr.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, mavery@mail.otherwhen.com
Subject:   Re: Re: "The Complete FreeBSD"

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 03:12:05PM +0100, Clem.Dye@wdr.com wrote:
> Any chance that you could post the ISBN number for the 3rd edition? I
> use a UK supplier

Who is it?

> and just to make sure that he gets everything
> correct, I'd like to quote the ISBN as well as the title, when I
> place my order.

Do you intend ordering the version with the CDs or without? Personally
I think it would be better getting the book only and buying the
CDs separately. It would also benefit the supplier as his stock of
the book would only go out of date when a new edition came out,
not when a new version of FreeBSD appeared.

Provided they're not selling at a silly price then I'll commit to
buying one too.