Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:34:02 -0500
From:      John LeMay <jlemay@njmc.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with compiling ports

>>It's a good idea to check the FreeBSD.org website first to see
>>> if the problem has already been reported.  And, depending on the
>>> problem, you may want to send a message to this group first,
>>> to help determine whether it is a real problem or pilot error.
>>> (Monitoring this group on an on-going basis is also a good idea
>>> for any FreeBSD sysadmin.)
>

> Also check http://bento.freebsd.org for errors discovered during the
> automated package builds.
>
> Kris

Thanks for all the tips! I have one question though after reading the
update section in the handbook. Does CVSup download all of the sources
or just the directory structure and make files? I don't exactly have
room for all of the sources (and I can't imagine who really would!) on
this Ultra-5.

--
John LeMay
kc2kth