Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Byoung-Kee Yi <kee@wam.umd.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Q] keyboardlee/monitorless booting

Hi -

I have a rather older model laptop (tosh tecra730)
with a 2GB disk shared evenly by windows and freebsd 3.2.
Apparently, I'm having a hard time due to lack of disk space.
I was considering to buy an ORB drive, but then realized that
freebsd now does not support pccard scsi now, does it?
So as a cheaper solution, I want to build a file server
on a cheap used pentium pc. But I don't want to have
any keyboard/monitor for it, mainly because I don't want to
mess up my desk space which is already full of stuff.
So here's my question. Can I build one without keyboard and monitor?
If so, what do I need to do? Is the comconsole package alone enough?
Or is there any other cheap solutions for my problem?
If my questions are stupid enough, please say so.
Thanks.

-- Kee