Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41605: Acrobat Reader 5 port doesn't start

The following reply was made to PR ports/41605; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
To: Arjan van Leeuwen <avl@operamail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: 13 Aug 2002 15:05:02 +0530

     Arjan> The OS named FreeBSD version 4.6-RELEASE is currently not installed.
     Arjan> Try running on an installed platform and connecting to your display.
     Arjan> Installed platform(s) include the following:
     Arjan>   Intel/Linux
     >> How-To-Repeat:
     Arjan>      Install the print/acroread5 port, run acroread

 Hi,

 I also get the same error. I am on -current

 -----------------------------
 [calvin] ~> acroread
 The OS named FreeBSD version 5.0-CURRENT is currently not installed.
 Try running on an installed platform and connecting to your display.
 Installed platform(s) include the following:
   Intel/Linux

 uname -a
 --------
 FreeBSD calvin 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Aug 12 22:28:51 IST 2002     root@calvin:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

 Regards
         Sid
 --
 God gives us relatives; thank goodness we can chose our friends.

 Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.