Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 1997 01:15:13 -0600
From:      servex <servex@servex.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Creative CD-RW, how to setup

Hello,
I just installed a creative cd-rw. In my dmesg i get this...

acd1: CD-RW <CREATIVE CD-RW RW8438E> at ata1-master using PIO4

But, when I got to /dev and do a ls acd*, i get this...

bash# ls acd*
acd0a   acd0c

I am running FreeBSD 4.0, i have these kernel options...

device          atapicd                 # ATAPI CDROM drives

Now, my question is, how do I get this thing set up for reading,
writing, etc... I know that i need to use burncd, but, I can't even read
the drives right now. Any help would be apreciated, if you need more
info, just ask.

servex