Date:      18 Mar 2002 18:12:12 -0800
From:      dill@canada.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Latest Release?

I am trying to download the latest release version, I know right now it is 4.5 but I also heard of 4.5-RELEASEp2 which fixes bugs. I am wondering where I can download the p2 version instead of the 4.5-RELEASE? Most FTP that I look has the stable and current branches and the release still looks like the original release, no sign of p2 at all....