Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:29:20 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: final call: VERSION variable

At 30/03/00, you wrote:
> > > I haven't gotten much response.  Are people really okay with this?  It
>
>Go for it!
>
>If I can be of any help, I am willing to spend sometime upgrade ports to the
>proper format.

I am the mantainer of some easy ports, but I am ready to change them as
soon as it will be required ...
But please give us a few days to do it, or let's choose a date so we can
arrange a viable solution.

Thanks...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it