Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 10:15:35 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Subject:   RE: "acd0: rezero failed" when burning on JVC RWD RW2224 CD-RW wi th 3.1_R

Sorry, this is totally not relevant, but I have to cheer... this may be =
the
thing that finally pushes me to upgrade from 2.2.8.  I've been very =
weary
because I cannot afford much downtime.  I had this exact same problem =
with
my Mitsumi drive.. and had just lost hope that I could put the burner =
in my
FreeBSD machine.

-Chris