Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:43:42 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for new netbook

Hello,

I'm looking for a new netbook laptop; my old EeePC 900 (from 2008) has
to short battery time, and the Acer Aspire One D250 has a problem with the
display (from time to time goes completely white, the system is running,
but one has to reboot to get an image again);

What I want is more or less:

-- 1-2 GByte RAM
-- 1024x600 display, ~10 inch
-- 50++ GByte SSD disk
-- normal QWERTY/Z keyboard (i.o. no tablet)
-- Wifi supported in head
-- USB ports for UMTS dongle
-- and of course, it should run FreeBSD;

Any pointers to a modern device?

Thanks in advance

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.