Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:39:24 +0100
From:      Julian Stecklina <js@alien8.de>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xen in Virtual Machine?

Hello,

I am trying to build a kvm (or VirtualBox) virtual machine to painlessly
experiment with Xen on my 32-bit Linux laptop (Core Duo L2400 with
hardware virtualization foo) or my 64-bit Linux desktop box (Phenom
8450). So far neither of the two manage to run Xen with either of the
above mentioned VMMs. Has someone already done this or am I out of luck
and have to get a real test box?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)