Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:50:53 -0600
From:      Darren Crotchett <darren@crotchett.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: updating

Oh.  And, I have the second CD.  Since I was never prompted for it during the
install, I thought it might contain the sources.  So, browsing around, I
found 3 or 4 tarballs.  I thought that I might be able to just untar the
sources and cp them to the correct directory.  Kinda caveman-like, I know.
But, I was running low on options.

Darren