Date:       Sat, 22 Jul 1995 23:19:00 -0400
From:      "bo (b.) xiao" <xiao@bnr.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    Anybody using term?

Hi,

I have spent a week on setting up term between hp-ux 9 and
2.0.5, to unavail. I use term2.3.5. the farthest I got
was getting linecheck work. When I ran term from both
sides, I could see my modem sending but no receiving.
Can someone post a working termrc from both sides(not
necessarily hp-ux) and steps, like compile options and
environment variables, to get there? And perhaps
the comm package used(I tried seyon, kermit and tip).
Thanks.

Bo