Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:21:08 +0100
From:      "SEan Strand" <seanjstrand@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuration of USB Controllers

Hi Gary,
Sorry to trouble you but I am suffering an up-hill tug of war with these two
HP's AMD. a Pavilion t770.uk running AMD with ver :6.2 and a Pavilion
t3345.uk running 6.2 in i386 mode .

Thus I do not have any working controllers. All the devices you mentioned
are in the kernel configuration file and the "camcontrol devlist -v" shows:
scbus-1 on xpt0 bus 0, with nothing on it! Also nothing can be reported on
or re-started.

As I can't see what IRQ's are in use or are free for use it is a bit like
trying guessing what may suite to freeBSD configuration or cause a IRQ
clash.

I do have all the XP-window reports on the working hardware configuration.
So may I ask which File must these XP-hardware configurations be appended to
the end of /boot/device.hints or /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC.hints ??

Also how can I see the free IRQ's?

Thanks and Rgds SEanS