Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 23:27:50 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble making -stable

Hi,

I decided it was time to install -stable on my 2.1.0-release machine, but
I get the following error in the make world.

This machine was stock standard 2.1.0, it's now something in between there
and -stable :-(

Any suggestions?

Gavin

building shared c library (version 2.2)
nm: bt_debug.so: no name list.
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: clnt_udp.so
tsort: pmap_getport.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: getnetbyht.so
tsort: getnetnamadr.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: gethostbyht.so
tsort: gethostnamadr.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: none.so
tsort: table.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: bt_split.so
tsort: db.so
tsort: rec_open.so
tsort: rec_get.so
tsort: rec_put.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: bt_open.so
tsort: bt_put.so
tsort: bt_split.so
tsort: db.so
tsort: rec_open.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: hash_bigkey.so
tsort: hash.so
tsort: hash_buf.so
tsort: hash_page.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: hash.so
tsort: hash_bigkey.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: bt_open.so
tsort: bt_put.so
tsort: bt_split.so
tsort: db.so
tsort: cycle in data
tsort: bt_delete.so
tsort: bt_seq.so
setinvalidrune.so: Definition of symbol `_setinvalidrune' (multiply defined)
rune.so: Definition of symbol `_setinvalidrune' (multiply defined)
rune.so: Definition of symbol `_setrunelocale' (multiply defined)
setrunelocale.so: Definition of symbol `_setrunelocale' (multiply defined)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
--
|  Gavin Cameron                       |             Ormond College            |