Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2020 18:06:13 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dale Scott <dalescott@shaw.ca>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>,  Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>,  freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd should be rewritten based on microkernel architecture
References:  <3f1496d1f598c84b3871b630f161256e152aca75.camel@tom.com> <CAGBxaXmvde89R%2BREcup9PEV6SAzQAitwHn9og92uz51GYpu%2B%2BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEJNuHwewpssL-t49D9pLYWNqYqwAzx4bE2eQdtow05=E9UY5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBxaXmvaNtiFZiza_fGrHzWAcMp64d_NWstwvvVvQ959oGWHQ@mail.gmail.com> <681077991.2278153.1587146552233@mail.yahoo.com> <CAGBxaXkMQf9Gs2bujJZjR0Gcv3nyig_FgcGc8m8282fB8_e_Xg@mail.gmail.com> <20200417213025.16ba5877.freebsd@edvax.de>