Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 2009 12:03:27 -0400
From:      RA Cohen <roy@net-vantage.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hpacucli-7.50.tar.bz2: Will this work on FreeBSD 5.5 i386?

I am not sure what you are trying to do - do you want to add the two new
drives to an existing array? You will have to copy the data off the
existing array, add the drives, and then re-initializing the array. Then
you can copy your data back to the newly expanded array.

If there is another way to do this, I'd love to hear about it!

-Roy