Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 00:57:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
To:        ugen@netvision.net.il (Ugen J.S.Antsilevich)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: dset...

>  Ok..in the last 2 weeks i have not seen any single
> complaint about dset.I suppose actually that this is just
> because noone using it.So i'll try to uncomment it in /etc/rc
> This looks now safe enough , and then we'll see..

Uhm, dset .... dset ... dset ?

Is that the "boot -c" reader program ?

I think you need to give people more time to test it.  Last time I heard
anything, it was that it wouldn't work...

I'll give it a shot now...

--
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@login.dknet.dk> -- TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
'All relevant people are pertinent' && 'All rude people are impertinent'