Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        jean-francois.dockes@wanadoo.fr
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vmware 2.0 port busy-loops under 4.1 stable

If you don't like that vmware takes 100% cpu, you have to deinstall
emulation/rtc port.

For purpose of improve speed of screen redrawing you have to install
vmware-tools on the guest, and switch host to full screen mode.

To improve overall perfomance you should consider as option to switch
from Win98 guest to WinNT4 guest.

Vladimir