Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:52:23 -0400
From:      Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd list admins?

Who is the admin for freebsd-quesitons and freebsd-security?  There seems to
be a few email addresses that are subscribed to these lists that keep spamming
it periodically, or in the case of freebsd-security actually don't exist and
have a broken mailserver that sends a reponse back to the list.  The addresses
don't seem to be changing, so would it not be easy for an admin to remove
those addresses from the list?

I've tried sending emails to postmaster@freebsd.org about it, but I get no
response, so I figure I'm barking up the wrong tree there.