Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 1995 04:20:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.1 release sysinstall

On Fri, 24 Nov 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Given that the current sysinstall has a list of FreeBSD mirror sites
> > from where one can do a net install, shouldn't net install be able to pick
> > a site based on net response to do the site sites and load on the
> > target system?
>
> Uh.  I can't parse this?

	I think that what he's asking for is that sysinstall pings each
one in the list to automatically find the closest, or at least fastest,
site nearest to him...

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   | For more information, send me email.