Date:      Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:07:25 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>, girgen@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: postgresql-client-8.2.22_1: Makefile error: you cannot include bsd.port[.pre].mk twice

Jerry wrote on 20.10.2011 17:10:
> When attempting to build the postgresql-client-8.2.22_1 port, this
> error message is being emitted:
>
> postgresql-client-8.2.22_1: Makefile error: you cannot include bsd.port[.pre].mk twice
>
> Has anyone else noticed it? I filed a PR against it.

Yes, it's already known and there is (single?) pr about this in gnats.
What i really want to know is how much people actually use pgsql 82 and
what the reasons they have to not migrate to more recent versions like
84 or 90 (it's 85 in terms of backward compatibility). Also note that
PostgreSQL 8.2 will reach it's EOL on December 2011, so this port will
be deprecated in near future with high probability.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.