Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:37:55 -0800
From:      "John Purser" <johnmpurser@home.com>
To:        "'Tim'" <tim.634@funbox.demon.co.uk>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: On "intelligent people" and "dangers to BSD"

Tim,

I think your prejudice is coloring your perception.  I've got two
grandmothers in nursing homes who require that someone care for them just as
Adam provides care for his patients.  When I read Brett saying Adam was a
saint I heard no sarcasm at all.

John Purser

Currently boycotting Amazon.com
To find out why visit: