Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 04:51:19 -0400
From:      webmaster@kmworld.com (Russ Jones)
To:        "freebsd" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Introduction to Knowledge Management

Dear Information Professional,

To me, Knowledge Management means taking control of
information sources, harnessing their power and putting them
to use in the most effective way possible.

That's why you are getting this message. I am the editor of
KMWorld Magazine, the only monthly publication devoted to the
advancement of business performance through the application of
knowledge resources, inside your organization and out.

We "applied" some technology last week : a web crawler that
searched sites to find people -- like you -- to invite to
become part of the knowledge managment community. How do you
do that? Two Ways:

1. You can subscribe -- FREE -- to KMWorld Magazine. At 90,000
readers, KMWorld is  the newspaper of record of the knowledge
management systems market.

2. You can attend -- FREE -- KMExpo'98, October 13 -- 15,
Chicago's McCormick Place. KMExpo is the only major
international exhibition devoted to the subject of knowledge
management

See what we're about at
http://www.kmworld.com/spider

We think you understand the value of managing your corporate
knowledge. We wouldn't have sent you this message if we
didn't.

But please feel free to exercise your right to "manage your
information flow." If we sent this message in error, please
reply with "remove me from your list" and we'll immediately
make it so.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Sincerely,

Andy Moore