Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:36:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Paul Reece <paul@fastlane.net.au>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: well.

In article <3.0.5.32.19980829203901.007d64a0@zeus.starwon.com.au> you wrote:

> Hi Guys.
>
> You've probably answered this a million times before...
>
> When can we expect support for AdvanSYS SCSI adaptors? (in my case for the
> UltraWide PCI one)

The UltraWide cards won't happen for a bit longer.  I need to conver the
DPT driver to CAM first.  I already have a card and sufficient documentation
to modify the existing CAM AdvanSys driver for UW support, but as this is
not on the critical path for 3.0 CAM integration, other things have to
come first.

> Anytime soon?

I'd say it's a least a month away.

--