Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:23:13 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        John E Hein <jhein@timing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: docs/32008: wrong path for dhclient.conf in dhclient-script(8)

On 2002-01-12 11:49:46, John E Hein wrote:
> keramida@FreeBSD.org wrote at 21:07 -0800 on Jan 11:
>  > The change is OK, but it should be sent to the dhcp-client developers,
>  > so that the next import of the code will put it cleanly in FreeBSD.
>
> I'd agree *if* the problem was on the vendor branch of the contrib source.
>  However, the problem is in a commit that obrien made to the main trunk.
>  (see original Description).  The problem (bogus path for dhclient.conf)
>  is still there on the main trunk, so this PR should not be closed IMO:

Oops.  Your are right!

The etc -> sbin change seems to have been done in the 1.3 -> 1.4
changes of dhclient-script.8.  David O'Brien Cc'ed and I'll reopen the PR.

--
Giorgos Keramidas . . . . . . . . . keramida@{ceid.upatras.gr,freebsd.org}
FreeBSD Documentation Project . . . http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/