Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:28:55 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The Matrix" screensaver, v.0.2

In message <15454.935598612@localhost> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: I think people are being almost clinically paranoid here.  Hasbro and
: folks got upset over TRADEMARK infringement, e.g. from using a name
: they had trademarked.  I rather doubt that Warner Bros.  have managed
: to trademark the name "matrix" since it's already a common english
: word.  "Boggle" and "Tetris" don't fall into that category.

Hasbro has sued the owners of Clue.com (Clue Computing) for
trademark infringement.  clue is a word from the dictionary...

Warner