Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:50:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/devel/ilu Makefile

Nothing personal against vanilla, but he committed (and hopefully will
subsequently fix) my gtkgl as gtkql. Honestly, it was my humor for the
day.

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> Relax.  I have pretty good record for the past week, actually.  AFAIK,
> I broke only modula-3 for an extended period of time (a couple days).
> You could have had someone like vanilla touch the port!  ;-) ;-)

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany