Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 1997 15:51:58 -0400
From:      "Frantzuzov S.G." <fsg@gdbank.smb.mv.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

Hello!

I installed FreeBSD 2.2.1 and have a problem:
1) I can't work with PS/2 mouse on Asustek P55T2P4 motherboard,
but in DOS and OS/2 - mouse work. I adding in CONFIG file
line with "psm", recompile kernel, but where system start she write,
that "psm not supported". I use default setting for "psm":

device		psm0	at isa? disable port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector
psmintr

2) Has FreeBSD support streamer IOMEGA DITTO (an floppy port)?
I recomment "ft" in config, but in system's start line with "ft" is'nt.
"ft" use port 1 ( port 0 - 3,5'' floppy disk)

tape		ft0	at fdc0 drive 1

Help me please, sorry for my English.

--
Regards, Stanislav G. Frantzuzov