Date:      23 Jun 2001 17:01:39 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Subject:   ADSL cards support

Hello,

One flavor of xDSL adapters seems to be of a great interest, pci cards
just like the one at the following url :
http://www.conexant.com/default.sph/SaServletEngine.class/Web/products/products.jsp?Type=Prod&ProdFamId=20&ProdCatId=0&ProdSubCatId=694&PartId=269

I was thinking of such a card in Soren Kristensen net4501 embedded
mainboard (http://www.soekris.com) with hardware encryption support.

This card is oemed (Bewan, http://www.bewan.com) and only Win drivers
are provided.

Has anyone information about this card and/or Conexant attitude
regarding OpenSource projects ?

Regards

Eric Masson
--
 «Ca te derange ??? Je fait ce que je veut si ca te plait pas tu vas
 ailleurs gros c,, Mis a part ca si quelqun voulait bien me repondre