Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:29:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
To:        "D. Michael McFarland" <dmmcf@uiuc.edu>, Matt H <matt@proweb.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advice sought re MS Office compatibility

--- "D. Michael McFarland" <dmmcf@uiuc.edu> wrote:
> I'm a little fried on the whole subject.  For ten
> cents, I'd buy one
> of the new, large-screen iBooks, load up MS Office
> for OS X, and be

Funny you should mention this....I sent Microsoft a
request that they make MS Office for FreeBSD.   (I'm
supposed to create my database front-ends in MS
Access.) I'm not holding my breath; but since MS
Office is now available for OS X, I figure a chance
for success exists.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould