Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:26:04 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Gi Dot <gadidot@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error - mysql_connect: Operation not permitted.

>=20
> Appreciate any advice offered.
>=20
> Thanks.

Dear "gi",

Please do not cross post to different mailing lists. You ask something =
about PF and not specifically about networking things at the moment.

I didn't read the pf.conf and such, but if something tricks on pf you =
can mostly see that either in your logs
(tcpdump pflog0, read the documentation to see the advised settings =
here!) and see whether that might
cause things to fail.

As I can read this from your current feedback, you didn't test that yet =
and it would be great if you can see
whether there are issues there. If you can look into this yourself this =
will help you in your later queste.

Thanks!
Remko

p.s Remove the -net mailing list when you reply!

--=20
/"\   With kind regards,			| remko@elvandar.org
\ /   Remko Lodder			| remko@FreeBSD.org
X    FreeBSD					| =
http://www.evilcoder.org
/ \   The Power to Serve		| Quis custodiet ipsos custodes