Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:45:30 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Christopher Hall <hsw@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp tunnelling

That's what you get for being so -current ;-P

This is a latency problem - one that's been made just a bit worse by
yesterdays timer changes....  But the good news is that I've found
the problem.  The fix should be committed by the time you read this
mail.

Thanks for the report.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>