Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 21:24:37 +0900
From:      FUKUI Rei <fkr@tooyoo1.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@mediacity.com>
Cc:        fkr@tooyoo1.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp (FUKUI Rei), questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [951104-SNAP] can't NFS, [SOLVED]

> If a client tries to mount /usr/local/pub/FreeBSD or
> /usr/local/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.0-951104-SNAP they would get permission
> denied error.  You could either export all the directories individually
> or use the export option -alldirs or -subdirs if your NFS implementation
> supports it.

Thank you for your advice, But SunOS 4.1.4 doesn't support -alldirs,
-subdirs, -maproot options.

By the way, the NFS problem was solved after I installed by FTP and
setup NIS propoerly.  What I learned from this lesson is that one has
to set up NIS properly before setting up NFS. Thanks a lot.

FUKUI Rei  fkr@tooyoo.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp