Date:      Wed, 04 Mar 1998 12:25:01 +0000
From:      freebsd@isvara.net
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Ethernet card driver

Hi,
    I'm about to write an ethernet card driver (3Com 3C905), utilizing
all the features of the card (Bus master DMA transfers, etc).

What calls are required to interface to the kernel (I prefer not looking
at other code, and writing from scratch) ?

The functions {xxinit, xxattach, ...}have quite obvious names for what
they should do, but I am unsure *exactly* what should be done were.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Dan