Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 21:43:56 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@jette.heep.sax.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups

> I'm impressed with the benefits you list but worried about the work to
> achieve it all.  Who will volunteer to implement the Rolls-Royce??
>
> If someone sticks their hand up then let's go ...

I could help out with Perl hacking.  Though i'll be off for vacation
RSN, so i'll not be available as early as second week of June.  (I
think i'll need the first week to catch up with all the accumulated
mails from a three-week vacation. :-])

What's with our favorite Perl script writer?  Wolfram, hörst Du den
Ruf auch? :-)

Jörg