Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:39:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <uid0@catastrophe.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Internal SCSI cabling.

I have an extremely tight rack case that I'm having trouble cabling
to SCSI3 LVD standards. It seems like once in a while a drive will
fall back to SCSI2 on the chain (there's 5 drives on the chain). Adaptec
has mentioned that this is due to the cable not being up the the 160 spec.

Any suggestions? I've tried an internal ribbon and an internal round cable
from QVS.

Thanks.