Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 11:24:31 +0200
From:      Joergen Haegg <jh@axis.se>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I configure PCMCIA modems?

FreeBSD 2.0.5R

What should I put in the conf file for two PCMCIA modems?
(The empty one is a Nokia cellular data card.)

They are identified by the ze-driver with their name,
nothing else happens.
(I sometimes use a PCMCIA ethernet card, it works fine.)

ze: pcmcia slot 0: LASAT COMMUNICATIONS A/S~LASAT CREDIT 288~
ze: pcmcia slot 1:
ze0 not found at 0x300

(I'm not familiar with PCMCIA but hasn't PCMCIA cards
some form of downloadable drivers? )

J=F6rgen H=E4gg <Jorgen.Hagg@axis.se>	Postmaster
Axis Communications AB			Snailmail: Axis Communications AB
Phone: +46 46 191849			Scheelevaegen 16
Fax:   +46 46 136130			S-223 70 LUND, Sweden