Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 02:02:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        ludwigp@bigfoot.com (Ludwig Pummer)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New user question.

> At 03:02 AM 6/2/98 +0000, Bill Schoolcraft wrote:
> >I would like to know if
> >FreeBSD has a GUI setup for the newcomer or info that would
> >kinda be directed towards my situation and level of expertise,
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/ppp.html

FreeBSD has a menu-based installation procedure.  It doesn't resemble
anything, but it's pretty straight forward.

BTW, What makes you think he's talking about PPP?

> --Ludwig Pummer
> ludwigp@bigfoot.com ludwigp@chipweb.ml.org
> ICQ UIN: 692441   http://chipweb.home.ml.org

Dima Dorfman (dima@zwb.net)

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Micro$oft Sucks!  FreeBSD Rules!  http://www.freebsd.org/

Finger dima@zwb.net for more information.