Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Walid Nehme <walidn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Administrative question

Dear sirs.
let me explain my station.

I have 2 download satellites plugged in 2 different PCs.
and 1 microwave connetion plugged to a cisco router 1601.

and my localnet is divided to 5 subnets.
10.20.40.
10.20.50.
10.20.60.
10.20.70.
10.20.80.
and
10.20.40.1
10.20.50.1
10.20.60.1
10.20.70.1
10.20.80.1
gateways for these subnets.
all of them are divided on 2 LAN Cards.
on the first LAN Card first 3 ip address and on the other the rest.
and i have 5 real ip address given to me from the microwave connection and i
want to let each of these subnets to have a real ipaddress to use when getting
to the internet. because there are servers like IRC that dont allow to connect
too many users from the same ip address. they make KLINK to the ip address.
tns.

=====
Regards.
Walid Nehme