Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:01:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Southworth <pauls@etext.org>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Eric S. Nooden" <noodene@beloit.edu>, Michael Hughes <mhughes@bridge.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mounting a SCSI tape drive

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Matthew Jacob wrote:

:There's an open PR about this. You have early enough f/w so that the
:structured mode page stuff that came in with CCS isn't known yet.

OK - I have concluded that this drive is a waste of time, so I yanked it
and replaced it with an old DAT.  If my Exabyte 8200 can be useful to
anyone in writing/fixing a driver, let me know and I'll ship it anywhere
in the US. If I ever get it back, that would be nice, but it would be hard
to be heartbroken about never seeing it again.

Thanks,

--Paul